This is the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the end

Well guys, sadly my gf asked me for a time because she wants to find a thing or an answer to feel her complete... and I cannot help her, so she decided to ask me a time, and I dont know what to do, I think she wont come back with me :S but I still believe in LD relationship, so guys you can do it!

Sorry to hear youre having a rough time. Did she mean a time as in a time to close the distance?

Comment

Sorry to hear that You sound like you have a good attitude about it though, you'll be OK
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

It just sucks guys! really I think like Im dying :S I cant handle this, I just woke up and I dreamed all the time with her... its not easy, its painful, I cant believe this is happening with me, she said that its going to be for like a month until she says wether we will continue or not... but I feel so bad, really I dont want to keep living :S

Comment

Originally posted by starksito View Post
          It just sucks guys! really I think like Im dying :S I cant handle this, I just woke up and I dreamed all the time with her... its not easy, its painful, I cant believe this is happening with me, she said that its going to be for like a month until she says wether we will continue or not... but I feel so bad, really I dont want to keep living :S
          My dear, life IS worth living!! Don't let what your girlfriend said make you feel this way, you are better than that. We are all here to support you in any way we can.

Started Writing - February 2010
          First Visit - September 2010
          Second Visit - June 2011
          Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
          Our Wedding Day - April 2012
          Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
          NOA1 - July 2012
          NOA2 - December 2012
          Fourth Visit - December 2012
          Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I know it, but it doesnt have a lot of meaning for me, seriously this girl gave me everything! its like all my motivations were gone... It is not fair for me, what have I done wrong? she said that Im the best guy and perfect and bla bla bla and the problem is with her... so I dont care if Im a good guy or not since I cant be with the person that I love the most :S seriously I dont deserve it

Comment

Should I say to her that I dont want a time and just end the things like that? or should I wait her?

Comment

Originally posted by starksito View Post
                Should I say to her that I dont want a time and just end the things like that? or should I wait her?
                If it was me, well I would want to know now whether they were interested in pursuing the relationship. It's not fair on you to be hanging on like this.

What were her exact words to you? Because you said in your first post "so she decided to ask me a time" What do you mean by this?

Started Writing - February 2010
                First Visit - September 2010
                Second Visit - June 2011
                Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                NOA1 - July 2012
                NOA2 - December 2012
                Fourth Visit - December 2012
                Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblighty View Post
                  Because you said in your first post "so she decided to ask me a time" What do you mean by this?
                  A "break," maybe?
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

She meant like a break just to find something that she needs to tell me "Come and leave everything for me" do you get it? she thinks that Im leaving everything and if something goes wrong she will be the responsable or something like that, so she wants a time to find an answer for herself... if you ask me I think that is a pretty way to say good bye

Comment

Guys she asked me for a break (like a month) but Im so scared that we wont come back :S what do you think guys? she said that she loves me and this is just to make the relationship stronger

Comment

I think she's just taking some time off so she can decide if she wants to pursue your relationship? It actually depends on how the girl said those things. But yeah, sometimes people can get tired of long distance relationships too. But you can wait for a while, then ask her if she still wants you to go for it. Be strong, life should go on dear.

Comment

But the part that I dont really understand is that I told her to say me the truth; if she doesnt want to keep going, I want to know... but she said that its only a break to order her ideas, she thinks that everything will be ok after her break, so I dont know what to think... of course I gave her a break but I dont know how this works, so she told me that we are going to remove facebook status and be friends for a month... do you think that it is normal? I dont have an idea how breaks work so... Im so confused, at the last she told me that she loves so much, but she needs to order her ideas and she needs this break, and also said that this will make the relationship stronger, do you agree with all of this? be honest please

Comment

I think you need to give her the space that she is asking for and needs. I know it's hard but otherwise she may end up feeling smothered and want to leave altogether not just 'on a break'. Maybe try her idea of being friends for a while and see if that helps to repair the issues, as long as she isn't stringing you along emotionally it may help it may not. I have seen taking some time apart become permanent for some people but on the other hand I have also seen it help to repair relationships and make them stronger. You just need to take some time and work out what is best for the two of you
                            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

I had this problem with my SO. Except that I was the one asking for a little space. She may honestly just want some time to think things through. I know that there are some times that I feel a bit overwhelmed with how attached he is to me, and I don't want to be the one responsible for messing up his life plans if, god forbid, it doesn't work out. So, don't worry and just give her some time to realize what an amazing person you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X