Move on or Hang on ????!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move on or Hang on ????!

So... Long story short. I just got back from a visit about a week ago. During that visit we discussed how were going to make this work, what the plan was, etc. Left feeling positive about the new LDR. However, upon my return, I was devastated of course because I miss him. I knew it was the "aftermath bug" and id get over it as soon as we get back into our routine of being away. He unfortunately did not get out of that bug. So it seems. He's been distant for about a week. Texting less and less. ...and now... I haven't heard from him in 2 days. Some say its his coping mechanism because he misses me. Some say give him space because maybe he's trying to figure out if he can do this? Some say... Move on because he's slowly pushing you away. Long story short,We went from talking 10x a day, to... Nothing at all. What do I do?

It sounds like he's struggling to readjust to me. I'd send him a message and ask if he's ok. Let him know you muss him and youd like to speak to him to make sure everythings ok. obviously it's not cool that he's stopped talking to you but considering the circumstances i think this isn't a moving on situation just yet.

Comment

I agree with redapple. He may be struggling at the moment. Contact him, let him know your thinking of him & want to know that he's ok.

Started Writing - February 2010
      First Visit - September 2010
      Second Visit - June 2011
      Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
      Our Wedding Day - April 2012
      Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
      NOA1 - July 2012
      NOA2 - December 2012
      Fourth Visit - December 2012
      Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Working...