She is officially coming to visit in June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is officially coming to visit in June

The most time me and my girlfriend have ever actually been together in person was about 6 hours. We have been planning for her to visit for a month now and last night she officially bought her plane ticket. The original plan was that she would be staying for 3 days. Then it turned into 5 days. She is now staying for 8 days. I have a bunch of places I want to take her and things I want to do with her and she is totally up for it. Im super excited but also super nervous. We have some challenges that we are having to deal with such as her being in a wheelchair and getting in and out of the car and up and down the stairs (her best friend is coming who helps her with that), having some alone time with her caretaker and my family and friends being around, and me just being hella awkward. But its going to be a super amazing time and I cant wait to hold her again and kiss her for the first time.
    Love knows no boundaries.

Yay I hope you have a wonderful time together

Comment

YAY
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yay! I hope you have a lovely time!

Comment

You'll have a great time don't worry! I went to Tokyo in Jan for only our second time together..and it was great! Kick back and start counting down the days...trust me..it moves down fast!

Comment

Working...
          X