Testing finally done today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing finally done today

it looks like my fiance had all of his long-awaited (6+ months) testing today. his pulmonologist told him to prepare for the worst. in his typical style he said- what? I have to remarry my ex-wife? so on friday we should know just how far his lung cancer has spread as well as where his pulmonary fibrosis is. they'll also probably give him his life expectancy too. I'll post another update once I know.

Glad he hasn't lost his sense of humor through this all, it really can be the best medicine. Will be thinking of you and wishing for the best news.

Comment

Sending all the positivity I can, you're in my thoughts.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

your in my thoughts! shall pray for you

Comment

Sending positive thoughts!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thinking of and praying for you, dear, and I hope that the testing is as good as it can be, and that you get the ultimate amount of time together.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

As always, I'm sending all my prayers and positive thoughts your way. That's great to hear he has a wonderful sense of humor. Your fiance sounds like an incredible person and he is lucky to have someone like you by his side through it all.

Comment

Both of you are in my prayers... hoping for good news

sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable

my fiance was supposed to find out today what his results were. nope- the results aren't in and they knew this yesterday afternoon but didn't give him a heads up. so he was up all night worrying-m no sleep- only to be called this morning and told the results aren't in and that they should be in 2 weeks. so he has to wait another 2 weeks. absolutely unbelievable.

thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                  X