He has been given his ship details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been given his ship details

So Stephen has been giving the details of where he will be for his cruise.. He has been given Turks and Caicos.

My dad's wife's mum... has a house there so I have hope that I will get to see him if he has a port day and I organise to be there on a holiday.... Fingers crossed. His flight will be on Saturday morning and then I can officially start the count down.

3 weeks gone another 9 months to go. I feel a bit of relief as now I can see the end.
    ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
    The Vow

Awwww, at least there is a timeline in which you can expect to have him back!!! <3 Stay strong
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I think I was getting a head of myself there. I doubt I will be able to meet him in Turks. but you never know :-D like you said at least I know when I will have him back..

It's so scary though (as you all know) I think contact will be hard on the ship. I am so scared he will fall out of love with me. but only time will tell..
      ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
      The Vow

Comment

Originally posted by butlerfly View Post
        I think I was getting a head of myself there. I doubt I will be able to meet him in Turks. but you never know :-D like you said at least I know when I will have him back..

It's so scary though (as you all know) I think contact will be hard on the ship. I am so scared he will fall out of love with me. but only time will tell..
        I think most of us have had that fear at one time or another. But stay strong and have faith in your relationship I talked with a crew member aboard a ship once that said they had crew internet cafes, but that they didn't get internet access in room. Of course I'm sure that varies by cruise line and ship. Do you know what his internet situation is?

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Not yet. He will be on Ship from Sunday.... We'll just have to see... if no internet.... he has my home address hehe.

positive thing at least I can now start a count down.. I know when He will be home for a few months
          The Vow

Comment

They changed his ship details yesterday. He will still be around Turks and Caicos islands BUT I was looking at the companies website at cruise. If he stays on the ship he has now been but on.. He will be in split Croatia on the 10th Junes (just for a few hours) on the 15th June I go on holiday there!! How unlucky!
            The Vow

Comment

Working...
            X