Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

83 days until I get to see her again. I dont even know how im going to react.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 days until I get to see her again. I dont even know how im going to react.

I havent seen my girlfriend since August 14th 2012 (we weren't even dating then). But since then we have gone through so much (good and bad) and even thinking about seeing her again and hugging her again makes me want to cry. I feel like when I see her at the airport I am going to completely break down. Im going to be so nervous but so excited Im just going to freak out. Im going to dress up real nice and have some flowers for her and a couple of my friends will be with me and one will be video taping. But yeah. I feel like when she gets her and I see her again for the first time im going to completely lose it.
    Love knows no boundaries.

Try not to overthink it. Once thing I've found is that you often don't react in the way you're sure you will

When I met my SO offline for the first time I thought I was going to run towards him and fling my arms around his neck as soon as I saw him walking towards me, I was predicting floods of tears... in reality, both of us had to do some wandering around the station looking for each other before he found me by a sweets stall, and by then I was so tongue-tied I couldn't manage more than an awkward "hey!" The same thing happens even now when we visit one another. When I'm expecting to be dry-eyed, I cry, and vice versa.

Don't worry about how you'll react when you and your SO see each other again. Whatever will happen will happen Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment!

Comment

I expected the big coming through the airport doors into his arms too, but I was so bloody tired from being up super up I just hugged him. I didn't know how it was going to be after being apart for 3 months but it was like he had never left, and the same thing happened the last time I went to visit, just do what ever feel natural and I'm sure you will have a great time with her!

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure it'll be amazing, and don't let all that time apart fool you. My SO and I only visit each other once a year and even after being apart for a whole year when we're finally together it's just like picking up where we left off. No awkwardness at all. Although I do think emotions go haywire at first after that long.

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Working...
        X