Love songs to make you think of him/her?♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love songs to make you think of him/her?♥

Hey guys! So, I want to know what your favorite love songs are that just make you get butterflies when you hear it!! At the moment mine is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran! You should ALL listen to it, it makes me want to hold Michael so bad.
    What are some of y'all's? Or recent ones?? Any genre Another one in another favorite band of mine is All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens.
    Make 'em sweet ♥ Thanks guys!

-Follow my Tumblr, Twitter, & Instagram!

Ohhh... we are kind of all over the place with our love songs... Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, Love is Strange by Karen O, Inside of You by Infant Sorrow, and At A Medium Pace by Adam Sandler. The first two are super serious, we both loved those movies (Ghost and Frankenweenie)... and the last two are quirky funny, but they both signify something. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was the last movie we saw before I left him in Miami to move back to Vegas in 2009... and the Adam Sandler song simply represents my SO's green humor. I'm going to check out your songs.TBH, I've never heard of them. I listen to a lot of foreign music actually. It's my sister's influence, but my SO is trying to expose me to more American music Thanks for sharing!!!
    sigpic
    S & C
    <3

Comment

"40 Days.." by blessthefall. Gaah, gives me so many feels!
      Our separation so abides, and flies,
      That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
      And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Our song had always been You Are My Sunshine, the Johnny Cash version. It always reminds me of him.

Comment

Two songs that really stand out in my mind are the two songs we emailed each other in the first month we started dating. My song to him was Rascal Flatts "Nothing Like This" and my boyfriends song to me was Lifehouse's "Falling in"

Comment

My SO sang Dashboard Confessional's "Hands Down" to me and to this day, I think it's still our song and I always remember him whenever I listen to it.

Comment

I'm no good with remembering song names or who they are by. Steve sent me a song a few days ago Robbie Williams - 8 letters.
              ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
              The Vow

Comment

Marry me by Train.
                Last edited by chizatlauren; March 29, 2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

We have shared lots of music, but there are a few he particularly sent to me, which are "Waiting for a girl like you" (Foreigner), "Like red on a rose" (Alan Jackson) and "Everything" (Lifehouse). He said the lyrics are what he wanted to say to me He is normally far way from romantic hence that was so sweet to me....
                  Last edited by Thanh; March 29, 2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Well...he likes to sing Fun. - not my favorite out there - songs out of tune to irk me, so I guess they all remind me of him... And of the dial on my radio.
                    ~~~

Comment

Lately it's been Daylight from Maroon 5.
                      My SO was in basic training for 2 months, and we got to spend 4 days together when he graduated (not just the two of us, unfortunately there was at least 3 other people there -_- so we didn't get much chance to reconnect and be together) and the day he had to leave to go to tech school my best friend made me listen to that song because she said it came on the radio the other day and she said it reminded her of us and she started crying and singing lmao!
                      Anyway, I had never really paid attention to it before, but now whenever it comes on the radio it sums up everything so perfectly.
                      Most of ya'll would relate too, it's an LDR song
                      But I can't buy it because it's so sad I know I'd never listen to it.
                      A song that actually reminds me of him and not us (lol) is Now from Matt and Kim. That was the first music he had heard in two months and it was just a really amazing moment.
                      sigpic
                      Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                      Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                      Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                      He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                      Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                      He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                      Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                      Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Nickelback - Far Away is our song, so that of course, but also Gavin Degraw - We Belong Together (not the album version, but the one on youtube, with clips from whatever movie it was in), Doug Stone, I Never Knew Love, all 3 just about make me tear up when I hear the first notes because it's an automatic mental connection to my SO.

Comment

Our song is Love song...the Adele version it says everything that we feel (it is a song by The Cure but Adele made it the most amazing love song)
                          ​Yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever

Comment

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City and then Skin and Bones by Romance on a Rocketship. (:

Comment

"One" by Dani Shay. Our favorite musician and the song that I sang when I asked her to be my girlfriend ^_^ <3
                              Love knows no boundaries.

Comment

Working...
                              X