having a bad night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having a bad night

Anyone else get this feeling? when you just feel so alone, and all you want to do is be in your loves arms? i feel so emotional it sucks! 3 months untill i get to touch his face!

Totally know what you mean, and it seems like the weekends always make it worse! Hang in there and just know you're not alone and you can do it!

Comment

I can completely relate to this. I usually miss my boyfriend the most at nights and the only thing I want is to be wrapped in his arms. And the weekends make it worse too since I don't have much to do then.

Comment

OMG same here. We only get to see each other every 4 months because I'm in school out of the country, and he's so busy with residency. Sometimes we get to go home early in school, and I wish he lives/ works nearby so we can both hang out. Couples who live within the city tend to take their proximity for granted though. However, all these waiting you guys r going to be worth it. Once we all closed in on the distance, it's going to be heaven
        sigpic
        S & C
        <3

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
          Anyone else get this feeling? when you just feel so alone, and all you want to do is be in your loves arms? i feel so emotional it sucks! 3 months untill i get to touch his face!
          Feel same way... You will see him in 3 month atleast You have somethng to look forward to... Hang in there.. Time flies three months will be over soon and you will be in his arms

Comment

Very often lately...sometimes it's harder than others but it always passes. Hang in there. It's worth it in the end.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Awwww Louise_B my dear....It's normal for you to be feeling like this, I would say everyone on here feels like that a lot of the time. I find that the weekend is when I feel most alone and emotional.

Stay strong because those three months will pass so swiftly. Keep yourself busy at home and at work and then before you know it you'll be with him

Started Writing - February 2010
              First Visit - September 2010
              Second Visit - June 2011
              Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
              Our Wedding Day - April 2012
              Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
              NOA1 - July 2012
              NOA2 - December 2012
              Fourth Visit - December 2012
              Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Weekends are definitely the worst (and the miserable weather we have in London right now isn't helping at all, huh? ) Try thinking in advance of stuff you could do to fill your hours - I find it's better to have activities to look forward to rather than having to make it up as you go along. Keep your chin up, the next three months will fly by

Comment

Sometimes I just sit and cry because I feel so lonely. In all honestly, I think most of my nights feel that terrible. At least texting and talking can ease that up a bit.

Comment

The last couple of weeks have been harder for me. He has only been gone a month but feels way longer!! Chin up Louise keep looking forward! 3 months will be over before you know it.
                    ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                    The Vow

Comment

Almost every night I feel like this! When we first got together, our only time alone together was at night and we usually talk in bed, all snuggled up.

So when he's not there, I sleep in one of his shirts, and I cover the other half of my bed in books and pillows so it feels a bit more like there's somebody there. Bit weird, but it keeps me going!
                      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Hey everyone.

Thank for all so much for the support. its nice to know its not just me that gets like this! We both kind of had a moment last night. he was having a bad night after crashing his truck and he just took it out on me and where i missed him so much anyways it hurt more.

It seems the less we skype or text the more we become ratty with eachother. Maybe its because we miss eachother?! But things are better today. his apologized and so have i! I just cant wait to be there with him ( for the first time)

louise x

Comment

I def have those nights and it seems to get worse the closer the time comes for me to see my SO or right after he leaves. Just think that all of this will be worth it in the end! Keep your chin up

Comment

Working...
                          X