Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Charger + Bunny= Bad for LDR Communication Tools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone Charger + Bunny= Bad for LDR Communication Tools!

Oh my gosh! Will I ever stop posting lately? I can't help it!

I have a pet rabbit (I rescued him as a baby and he was malnourished and injured and have taken care of him since. He was a feral rabbit on my campus and it turns out out be really good that I rescued him, because the nasty gits are planning a huge cull of the rabbits...anyway, there is action against it which I support, but I won't get into that for now) and for every sweet, super intelligent, amazing thing he does, he does at least three destructive, annoying, and seriously inconvenient things. He very much likes to bite on things he shouldn't.

Thinking that my little mountain goat wannabe couldn't get up on the piano, I placed my cell phone charger there. Well, when he was out for his run, he somehow got up onto the piano and managed to cleanly bite the wire of my cell charger into 4 pieces, while still keeping it in the neat pile I had left it in!!! >:'O

Why is this in this forum, you ask? My phone is one of the main ways I keep in touch with my SO (he has a great plan for calling me and we send each other sweet little texts sometimes, which I covet on the memory of my phone). I can't afford a new phone right now, so I will need to order a new charger. Does anyone know of a reliable place I could order it from that would have it for fairly cheap and could send it quickly (in-Canada preferably and in B.C. would be even better). It's for an LG phone and I suppose the phone is rather old (as far as phones go).

Go to your cell provider's store and ask them about it. There may be a compatible charger out there. ^^;

Comment

Thanks--that would be best, I guess. The problem is that I have to take a ferry over to the mainland to actually get to the stores and in-person is usually best with them (so, once I order something from the net, plus shipping, it might just be cheaper to order it online than travel). Plus, my sister used to work for the provider company and, so, my phone is actually a model phone, which they can get kind of touchy about.

Comment

I would try google shopping. They usually will show you many sellers and the price that they want to sell it for. It is a least a start in finding the cheapest price out there. Or you could also try www.overstock.com, sometimes they have good prices.

Comment

Working...
        X