A New Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Start

Okay, so you may notice a few things on my little thing with my avatar have changed!

My ex-SO and I broke up, we just fell out of love. We were having a lot of problems with the distance and I guess it really took it's toll on our relationship and wasn't something that we could do together considering it was very demanding of the both of us.

I had it set in my head that I was just going to stick to CDRs from now on. That lasted about a week!

Then I met my current SO. A bit further away this time! But we're determined to make this work and have never wanted anything to work more in our lives. He's amazing, everything I could ever hope for in a guy and more!

P.S, Thank you for those of you who gave me advice on what to do when I posted in the Anonymous section a few days ago, you guys really helped
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Just a bit further away

I do find it interesting that you had LDR problems with your ex in the UK, yet you chose to pursue a relationship with an Australian. It can work (I and others can attest to that) but a different set of problems will become apparent to you in time.

Nonetheless good luck with your new relationship!

Comment

Congratulations on your new relationship. Hopefully it will all work out for you.
      Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
      Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
      Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
      LD again: July 24, 2012
      Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
      Married: November 1, 2014
      Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Congratulayions and good luck to you...

Comment

Congrats, and hope it all works out this time!
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
          X