Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fun iPhone/Android app to do with him/her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fun iPhone/Android app to do with him/her!

An app I got my boyfriend to do is Snapchat! It's fun! You guys should check it out if you haven't! When I found it I wasn't very interested, but recently I started getting into it Hopefully you all enjoy it if you download it!

We love Snaphat! Also Couple, or "Pair" as it used to be known.

Comment

Definitely gona check that

Comment

Love Couple (pair) My boyfriend is currently away on a school trip and gets wifi at weird times so I love leaving messages for him to receive when he gets wifi

Comment

My boyfriend and I play Songpop, we love it

Comment

Couple is good.

Comment

Couple is great for those without reliable Internet. My Internet is really patchy, making Skype near impossible sometimes.couple lets you upload videos of yourself and the video and audio line up perfectly. Our Skype conversations usually end up being more like bad karate movies, and with couple you can watch it as many times as it pleases you

Comment

We love Snapchat! It's fun to send quick little snapshots of our day (morning coffee all the way through a kiss goodnight) and sometimes short videos. (And it's a good way to tease him occasionally with a sneaky peek of some extra skin... FLASH and then within 10 seconds it's GONE!)

Comment

Working...
                X