Missing her!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing her!!

Well as u seen in the title I'm missing my SO she stared working a few months ago and it's been hard on me more there her. Because of her work Schedule she is in the philippines so I know they work all kinds of crazy hours.. It's just I'm missing seeing her and talking to her and when we do Skype it's only for awhile and really it's now Enough for me.. And when I try to bring it up that we need more time we just fight she gets very angry.. I mean I understand her she works long hours just wants to come home and sleep then just see me for a few minutes a night.. I don't know if I'm being Selfish here or what?

It is difficult trying to organise skype chats when there's such a big time difference. I know your understanding of her predicament because she's working long hours, your just going to have to find a way of organising a time when you can chat for longer, even if it is only once or twice per week. She's probably getting annoyed due to be tired from work and it's coming out wrong, so I wouldn't take it personally. I don't think your being selfish, your just frustrated that you can't chat for longer. I'm sure you two can sort this issue out.....Good luck

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Working...