April fools day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April fools day

I am planning for April fools day to change my status on FB from "in a relationship" to "engaged". It will be a perfect prank as I will be with him on that day (traveling back home the next day).
    What do you guys think?
    He is not on Facebook and I don't think he would have a problem with it as his name won't be there.
    The closest people know who I am dating and also some more distant people have a clue that I'm in an LDR.

hilarius!!

Comment

I did that last year and put up married! :P

Comment

People do that all the time every year.

It's like *gasp* look how many people are engaged/married/have babies.

Comment

Last year I got some wild mushrooms from the store and stuck them in a baggie and convinced my SO I got some shrooms form a guy off the street. He was not impressed and had to tell him I was joking before I got him to try any. He totally fell for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
            Last year I got some wild mushrooms from the store and stuck them in a baggie and convinced my SO I got some shrooms form a guy off the street. He was not impressed and had to tell him I was joking before I got him to try any. He totally fell for it though.
            LOL. He'll be here for April fools day.....no idea how im going to torcher him yet :P
            Made it official: 12-01-10
            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
              LOL. He'll be here for April fools day.....no idea how im going to torcher him yet :P
              The possibilities are endless

Ahava, if you think people will fall for it then go for it!

Comment

I really think some might

Comment

One April fools day I played a trick on one of my girlie friends. I scanned the logo from a letter I had received from a clothing catalogue. Added that logo to a word doc and typed up a letter inviting my friend for a test photo shoot at a local hotel. I sat in a pub opposite this hotel on the supposed day of this photo shoot and my friend turned up and went inside the hotel Lol......she walked out five minutes later...At the time it was funny but I did feel pretty bad about it afterwards.....

Started Writing - February 2010
                  First Visit - September 2010
                  Second Visit - June 2011
                  Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                  Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                  Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                  NOA1 - July 2012
                  NOA2 - December 2012
                  Fourth Visit - December 2012
                  Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                    The possibilities are endless

Ahava, if you think people will fall for it then go for it!
                    LOL!!!!
                    Made it official: 12-01-10
                    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                      I am planning for April fools day to change my status on FB from "in a relationship" to "engaged". It will be a perfect prank as I will be with him on that day (traveling back home the next day).
                      What do you guys think?
                      He is not on Facebook and I don't think he would have a problem with it as his name won't be there.
                      The closest people know who I am dating and also some more distant people have a clue that I'm in an LDR.

I did something similar one year. We were engaged already but I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was miserable. So I posted a status about hating Canada and booking tickets home and then set my status to single. Some people fell for it. Particularly his dad who called him at work in a panic. But that wasn't the funny part... when we changed our status back to engaged, people who rightly should have known we were already engaged flooded us with congratulations
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm not a big fan of April Fool's... And I feel like if I posted that my mother would be at my doorstep wondering why the boy hadnt talked to her first!
                        ~~~

Comment

I think if we really did get engaged one day I would not be posting it on FB at all
                          Also I'm kinda curious to see how he reacts coz I'm going to tell him when I do it, I'll have to borrow his iPad.
                          He isn't on FB so its only pranking my folks, friends and distant people I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                            I did something similar one year. We were engaged already but I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was miserable. So I posted a status about hating Canada and booking tickets home and then set my status to single. Some people fell for it. Particularly his dad who called him at work in a panic. But that wasn't the funny part... when we changed our status back to engaged, people who rightly should have known we were already engaged flooded us with congratulations
                            Zephii this was hilarious

My friend once did a prank on her husband using my positive pregnancy test (it wasn't even april fools) but he didnt go for it.

Comment

i personally dont like messing around with things like relationship and feelings on 1 April,so i'd rather get some plastic bugs for 5 o'clock tea

Comment

Working...
                              X