Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else?

I never knew it could be possible to be in a room full of people yet feel so god damn alone. I was in a bar today with my best friends! i love them all to bits and i did have a good time but everywhere i looked i just kept thinking about my babe! what it would be like if he we're here! i never felt so lone in a crowded room before and now i know the whole meaning to it.

Got to keep strong for june!

hey...there's only a little left until then and it's all going to be worth it ! so hang in there... we all know the feeling i think. Big hugs!

Comment

June will be here before you know it! It's a stone throw away.
      I feel like that too a lot of the time. Keep Looking forward and stay strong. Think of your end goal.
      ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
      The Vow

Comment

You're definitely not alone. I feel the same way quite often.

I was at a cafe with my friends and on top of feeling lonely, there were couples everywhere. Kissing and being all cute. I was dying inside But June will be here before you know it! Gotta keep strong!

Comment

Working...
        X