he is moving in a new house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is moving in a new house

My boy lives with his friend (and friends family) and now he is moving in a new house with his friend. i am super happy about it but i feel a little bit strange - thinking about that he is renting that house at least for one year and now he is doing all the best things for his new house and is saying to me lots that he wants me to be there lots (which is a big problem becouse of visa and becouse of my parents), so i am worried about that he is not thinking about us in the nearest future which makes me a little bit sad. maybe i am being bad person now and think about sad bad things when he is super happy about changing house? shouldnt i think so? any addvices?

Maybe i thats becouse that i want to be with him super much and i dream lots about us clothing distance ?
    Last edited by lola; March 25, 2013, 05:27 PM.

I think you are probably looking at it in the wrong way. I don't think him moving out is a sign that he isn't thinking about the future, maybe himself and his friend wanted to be out on their own away from the family? Try not to worry as I don't think this is a bad sign at all and like you said he says he wishes you were there, and wouldnt you rather have that extra bit of privacy without the family being there?
    ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Yes i think you are corect. i need to not to think about bad things !

Comment

Working...
      X