Booking flights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booking flights!

Okay, so Matt and I haven't seen each other since December 21, 2009. We won't see each other until probably December 15, 2010. My gosh I miss him.

But... guess what!

He's booking his flights soon!!!

...That's all.

I'm just super excited.

Good news! That always gets me excited too, even if the wait is long! It's just a great feeling to know something concrete has been made to get going with the visit and it makes the time go by much faster

I'm supposed to book flights soon for my trip to Wales in November... I'm super excited but super nervous too cause it'll be the first time I'm flying alone, eeeek!

Comment

I probably get to see mine till next summer. I'm about to start my senior year in a week, and my parents aren't exactly supportive about the LDR thing, so I can't go up there until after my graduation in May. He wants to come down here for christmas, but we'll see when it gets closer to then. (:
      But yaaaaaaaay for you guys!

Comment

Im glad you get to see him soon! I too get to see my bf on December 15, I am booking my ticket this weekend. I can't wait! Once I have the ticket it will set in that I am going to be seeing him soon. I haven't seen him since July 5th which I know isn't comparable to an entire year. I can only image how happy you both will be to see each other.

Comment

*claps excitedly* Hooray!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

My SO is named Matt and he's booking his flight tomorrow...lol, weriddd

But anyways that's great news. I know how excited you must feel

Comment

Yay! When my SO told me that she booked her flight I was super excited as well. It makes it even more official. Having a specific date to look forward to.

Comment

My boyfriend just left from visiting with me and I remember how excited I was when he told me that he booked his flight! I always get butterflies in my tummy when I know I'm going to see him soon Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, it will be nice to have something to countdown to!
                  I will be glad when he books his final flight here and hopefully that will be in a few months !

Comment

Congrats to you my dear ^_^ it is an awesome time.

Comment

Thats awesome!! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks so much, everyone. I cannot wait until he books them. Counting down is going to be so much fun.

...I've already bought the dress I'm going to wear to meet him at the airport in, and the nail polish that goes with the new bikini I bought just for the summer. I've been exercising every day and trying to get myself perfect for when he comes. It's a little sad, but only a little over four months. I cannot wait!!!

Thanks for all the support again.

Comment

Yay I booked mine the other day - awesome feeling - hope it all goes really well. Lets us know when he does!

Comment

Thanks, Čternity!

That's very exciting - where's your SO, again?

Will do!

Comment

near Houston, Tx

Comment

Working...
                              X