Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge

My So just pulled the meanest April fools day prank. I'll tell you it but I want some ideas on how to get him back.

My SO is a firefighter and he goes into dangerous situations a lot so I worry about him. He calls me and tells me there was an accident and he is at the hospital. My heart was already beating a million miles an hour. He said there was an explosion and something fell on his leg and crushed it. He then explained how he may not be able to recover. I could feel my eyes start watering and I was so worried. Then he starts laughing and says April fools. Haha he is such an asshole.

I need to get him back but suspects it so I need it to be good. It can be really mean, he deserves it.

that is so mean!!!!

Comment

that is mean!! only thing i can come up with cookie of his own medicane.. wait a bit at let your mom or such call him that you had a accident? that is the only thing i can come up with but i have to say his was very very mean allready and not really fun..

Comment

Not quite original and in only possible under certain conditions like if you 2 met already or if you had a get-kiddies talk or not yet where he sort of hinted he doesn't want kids at all or something similar. Then perhaps telling him you're pregnant might scare him. >,<

Comment

I really don't know what you can do to get him back but I do have to say that his "prank" was a bit on the cruel side.

Comment

Plant heroin on him at the airport @_@! If you're not willing to let him face jailtime...Damn! I'm gonna need some time to think this through. I'll be back in a bit. I just suggest you don't get revenge today, he'll see it coming. Don't do something too similar to what he did either, unless he's not too clever XP.

Comment

I've been wondering if I'm the only one who hates pranks? I hate it when it happens to me, so I also hate the thought of doing it to my loved ones. If my SO went out of his way to make me worry to death or hurt me, I wouldn't accept "HAHA J/K APRIL FOOLS" as an explanation and then move on. I wouldn't seek revenge, either. I'd be too busy being pissed off at him.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                I'd be too busy being pissed off at him.
                I second this...

Comment

thats like beyond mean, i would have been royally pissed off! when your LDR thats not something you joke about

Comment

jokes about physical injuries or any accidents are plain no-no. They're so mean and painful and always have the 'what if' hanging on D: they're just...no.

Um.. you could get back to him by starting a tease that you took some naughty pics for him and tease him about them and tell him you're gonna send them and later make a fuss about how you mistakenly sent them to someone else it would surely get all his belly butterflies in his brain
                    All relationships go through shit.
                    Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Haha I know it was really mean but I'm kinda cruel with things like that so I don't mind to much I did get him back though! Hehe

I had my gram answer the phone when he called and had her tell him that we can't talk anymore and then hang up. Then he started trying to message me over my Facebook and I just leave myself signed in so I had my sister tell him that my mum found out we had sex in her house. He was freaking out and he was at work so he told his boss to fuck off xD.

I finally answered the phone and started laughing haha. He was so upset!

But yay!

Comment

Originally posted by oxytocinbite View Post
                        Haha I know it was really mean but I'm kinda cruel with things like that so I don't mind to much I did get him back though! Hehe

I had my gram answer the phone when he called and had her tell him that we can't talk anymore and then hang up. Then he started trying to message me over my Facebook and I just leave myself signed in so I had my sister tell him that my mum found out we had sex in her house. He was freaking out and he was at work so he told his boss to fuck off xD.

I finally answered the phone and started laughing haha. He was so upset!

But yay!

well hey serves him right for scaring you like he did

Comment

Yeah agree with others, that was fucking mean and out of line. Pranks are lighthearted and clever, not "oh no I am paralyzed... SYKE".

Comment

Originally posted by blackframez View Post
                            Yeah agree with others, that was fucking mean and out of line. Pranks are lighthearted and clever, not "oh no I am paralyzed... SYKE".
                            lmao well I know it was mean but it's funny when I got over it.

Comment

Working...
                            X