• Show
Clear All

My turn to brag ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    I don't mean to brag .. ok I do.
    These beautiful flowers arrived today at my door,
    4.422 miles stands between me and my SO
    London UK - Kansas USA
    despite the distance my boyfriend still manages to make me smile.

Thank you babe. 76 days
    Last edited by Louise_B; April 3, 2013, 10:48 AM.

Isn't it great getting flowers when you don't expect it! My SO sent me a bunch of lillies for Easter

Comment

Originally posted by kacie View Post
      Isn't it great getting flowers when you don't expect it! My SO sent me a bunch of lillies for Easter
      Yes .. its such an amazing feeling. my cheeks hurt!!

the note read ' Buttercup' - its what he calls me and he knows it makes me get butterflys!!

i feel so special right now!! now what can i do for him?!?

Comment

D'awwwwwww :'D so precious! <3
        All relationships go through shit.
        Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Romantic surprises are the best, or any surprise from your SO. they look lovely
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Awww, that's really sweet! My SO surprised me for Valentine's Day with a dozen roses, and it made me so, incredibly happy, because that's always been my secret wish for a gift on that day.

I digress. Congrats, and hope the smile stays on your face for a long time!
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
              Awww, that's really sweet! My SO surprised me for Valentine's Day with a dozen roses, and it made me so, incredibly happy, because that's always been my secret wish for a gift on that day.

I digress. Congrats, and hope the smile stays on your face for a long time!
              I've never recieved flowers as a suprise like that. And he chose red and white roses. as he knows my fav colour is indeed red! Marbear! i see your signature that your SO has an online saddlery business, ill be checking this out today when i get a chance! i have 2 horses of my own

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
                I've never recieved flowers as a suprise like that. And he chose red and white roses. as he knows my fav colour is indeed red! Marbear! i see your signature that your SO has an online saddlery business, ill be checking this out today when i get a chance! i have 2 horses of my own
                Oooo, thanks so much! He does indeed have a saddlery business! His family has been doing it since the 1940s, and he, being the tech enthusiast he is, decided he wanted to take it all online. The website is pretty new, but he's been doing saddlery his whole life. And I know this might sound a bit biased, but honest to God, I've never seen someone who's more devoted to customer service. Pretty much the moment you email him, he'll respond, and he sends out stuff the day you order or the next day, at the latest (as long as the post office is running that day ). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it--it's one of my favorite subjects to talk about.

Also, what kind of horses do you have? I'm slowly learning horse lingo, so maybe I can impress him with my whiz kid knowledge.

And that is so incredibly sweet of your SO! There's a reason flowers as surprises are as popular as they are--they're one of the most romantic gifts! Glad yours made you so happy.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

[QUOTE=marbear31;277799]Also, what kind of horses do you have? I'm slowly learning horse lingo, so maybe I can impress him with my whiz kid knowledge.
                  QUOTE]

Haha this made me laugh, i have 2 thoroughbreds, both raced both 16 hh a mare and a gelding mummies little babies!!

He seems pretty amazing with all this stuff! Lucky girl .. its hard to find a guy whose interested in the equestrian world! usually they roll there eyes about it! .. my SO doesnt mind, he cant bitch because his mum has horses too

Comment

may I ask what website/service did he use? I've been wanting to send flowers to my SO for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by barret95 View Post
                      may I ask what website/service did he use? I've been wanting to send flowers to my SO for a while now
                      My SO contacted (probably called??) a local florist to send me flowers

Comment

Aww thats soo sweeet... BEautiful flowers must have made ur day

Comment

oh so pretty!
                          ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                          The Vow

Comment

Gaaah, isn't it the best feeling?
                            Our separation so abides, and flies,
                            That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
                            And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Working...
                            X