His Ex-Girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Ex-Girlfriend!

Not much of an explanation needed, I have not met her nor have I done anything for her to be upset with me whatsoever.

I guess it's not that big of a deal but, every type of social network I am on - she or her friends have decided to be apart of: Facebook, Instagram, Xbox, Twitter.

The best I can do is just decline their requests and block them. But why should I have to do this? It doesn't stop. I am tempted to message her to ask her why she is doing this, but I don't want to start anything because that would make everything worse, right?

Is this all I can do? It is so irritating. I have spoken to my SO about it and he is just as annoyed. Has anyone had this type of problem? Should I get him to tell her off?

What do they do exactly? Just try to add you?

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

They are probably just curious as to who your SOs new girl is. Everyone is part of fb, twitter, instagram etc. If all they are trying to do it add you just ignore them.

Comment

Ignore them. They are probably trying to get a rise out of you and you making a big deal about it is playing directly into their hands.
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Yes just ignore them, not worthy to feel annoyed. They will get tired of being declined.

Comment

Yeah, that's really all I can do. I guess if it was the other way around it would be a similar situation for her. Thank you for your responses

Comment

Seems like your SO probably still has some unfinished business with his ex or that's his ex still has that unfinished business to him. But yeah, just ignore them if you find it's annoying.
              Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
              Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
              Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
              Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

What the others said. Chances are they simply want to know more about you, your life etc. and ignoring them is the best thing you can do. Nothing wrong with being a little mysterious, is there?

Comment

Don't know why I'm posting, ditto to all the above basically! She sounds like she needs to grow up and move the fuck on

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                  2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                  3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                  4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                  5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                  6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                  7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                  Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                  UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Well, I have no idea what she is doing, but adding as a friend is generally harmless. She could try much worse. Just ignore them and move on with life. There's not much you can do except to be sure that she doesn't get the satisfaction of getting anything from you.

Comment

Eh, she just seems nosy and wants to know who has 'replaced' her.

If you don't like it, don't add them. You can just leave their requests there because declining the request will give them a notification, meaning more incentive to try again.

Comment

Just remember this, "He who angers you, conquers you."

Don't let them get to you. They are trying to get a reaction from you probably so you can be the new gossip for them. Just ignore them. Let them know you're too happy in your own world to pay attention to other beings
                        All relationships go through shit.
                        Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X