Gift Times :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Times :D

I finally sent him my gift today. It's a surprise and it's because of no reason at all!

He's having a hard time financially so I thought maybe a gift might cheer him up. I made him 2 cards. All crafty :3 I cut words from magazines and pretty pictures and pasted them on the cards <3

I also sent him a stuffed Eeyore (donkey from Winnie The Pooh) and told him not be down like this little guy

And a bag full of chocolates! xD haha! He loves chocolates it's so cute <3 I don't like chocolates at all D:

-_- Though I got ripped off my money which ruined my experience. The shopkeeper tricked me into giving more money for the chocolates than they actually cost. I was in a rush so I couldn't calculate and gave them the money and when I got time and counted I gave $30 extra >_> which was a mood killer.

But no use dreading over that. He will recieve the gift in about 14 hours -squeals- And I am so excited! =D

Oh and it's my first gift ever! =D Like I've given gifts before but only in person. My first courier! D:
    All relationships go through shit.
    Real relationships get through shit.

Woww sounds interesting. The cards will surely lift up his.mood and reduce his stress.
    Last edited by SeeRat; April 5, 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X