This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just hate it when

I had a really awful day yesterday, My Nan was rushed into hospital after having yet another stroke.
    after 10 hours of not hearing from my SO he texts me something me something in which i thought was a pissy comment but turns out i misunderstood what he said and it esculated into an argument.

The last thing i wanted to do was to argue with him, and i know i shouldnt of snapped at him because i was having a bad day, but he should of atleast asked if i was ok right?! anyways after falling asleep i woke up to no text message from him or anything this morning and my belly felt straneg about it.

Me being stubborn didnt text him either when i woke up but because i feel bad for snapping at him and because i miss him i gave in and texted him saying i was sorry and i was having a bad day and that i hate fighting and that i loved him.

do you think ive heard from him? NO!! yet his capable to check his fbook every 5 minutes. Ive seen his read my message on Whatsapp.

C'mon i understand his going to be angry at me. but theres nothing worse than fighting with your SO, them ignoring you and theres nothing for you to do apart from like total and utter crap about i! i honestly feel numb!

EMOTIONALY DRAINNED!!!

sorry but i didnt understand anything.+seems you kinda overreacting

Comment

Working...
    X