Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm completely lost..

I'm just going to be honest here.

Since my SO explained about what her Ex did to her....I've been fine at keeping my emotions away about it and calm...but It's just getting too much now. I know (been searching on here about it) that a few people on here have had bad experiences in the past about Sexually assaulted, rape ect, so I'm hoping I can get help.

My past ..I've been depressed and just finally got out of it in August last year but it's coming back. I'm not sure but it seems to be because of my SO, the fact that she's depressed and she had a rough nightmare with her Ex boyfriend, I'm so worried about her that it's hard to keep my feelings inside about it, it's hard to act like I'm okay in front of her.

I mean, She does have a therapist, but she's just getting worse. She 'cannot' go to the police for an unknown reason which she can't explain why. I can't imagine the pain and fear what she is going through, but I've been there for her since last April, cheering her up, but it always seems like she's rejecting my help/advice.

I'm even finding it hard to explain it in this post
    I'm so completely lost in what do to help her, everything I've tried isn't working. what's worse is that her parents don't really care about her.

Sorry if I explained it in terrible way, I'm hoping someone on here who's been through the whole thing to maybe talk to my SO or something

Just seeing if I have it right- you have suffered from depression in the past and you feel it coming back on because of your gf's situation. You also are confused at how best to be there for her. Is that right or is there more?

Comment

yes about my depression coming back (it's also because of other issues in my life)
      Kinda, I'm lost. I even offered her to visit her and help her report it to the police..
      There is more, her Parents are forcing her to go to a school and live there away from her friends and family, also Her mother does not care about her (it seems like it) as the other night my SO broke into tears in front of her mother while her mother was ignoring her, her parents are busy and ditched their own daughter to be with their boyfriend and girlfriend over the Holiday. Her mum thinks it's Normal for a teenager to be Raped 3 times along with other sexual assaults and be depressed. Her Mother thinks she knows what she's doing to help her daughter but all it's doing is Making my SO worse.

Comment

Working...
      X