No announcement yet.

I need a furry wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really sorry you are in a tough situation. The previous posters all made good point I think so I don't have much to add. All I wanted was to add from my experience and say that I've noticed in my case that distance has a way of amplifying issues. You most likely have a lot more experience at this than I do, so I don't want to come across as presumtuous or rude, but i just wanted to get you to think about the possibility of this being the distance taking its toll, communication and issues being distorted over such a long time and space, that you were saying that you think this wouldn't even be a problem if you were together and that you get along wonderfully.. and that it's maybe worth taking a step back and approaching this differently, acknowledging that a big part of this issue is distance.

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
      I'm really sorry you are in a tough situation. The previous posters all made good point I think so I don't have much to add. All I wanted was to add from my experience and say that I've noticed in my case that distance has a way of amplifying issues. You most likely have a lot more experience at this than I do, so I don't want to come across as presumtuous or rude, but i just wanted to get you to think about the possibility of this being the distance taking its toll, communication and issues being distorted over such a long time and space, that you were saying that you think this wouldn't even be a problem if you were together and that you get along wonderfully.. and that it's maybe worth taking a step back and approaching this differently, acknowledging that a big part of this issue is distance.
      you said very wise thing,thank you but on other hand,still 4 months to go and imagine this happening frequently during all this time.it really is tough to decide.i do not want to give up on this and i hve a feeling once we meet,things will be sorted out,but i dont see any solution to this problem unless he stops being stubborn and changes his perspective

Comment

You've got a ton of good advice so I won't add to that, just want to give you a and say that I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. I hope that you are both able to work through this together. Good Luck!
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X