No announcement yet.

I'm taller than he is? (Intro post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really that much of a height difference. Usually within a few inches it doesn't seem like much when I am around friends and stuff. I don't think it would be that bad. I'm more surprised that my SO is an entire foot taller than I am. I'm 5'7" and he is 6'7".

Comment

My roomate was dating a girl at least 3 or 4 inches talller. He is a little on the short side though. It was never really an issue, in fact it was kind of cute.

Comment

Don't worry too much about it. My ex was the exact same height as me but the man I love now is 6'5 and I'm 5'7. My tall dark and handsome man.

Comment

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
          "Does it bother you that I look a little taller?" and he was all, "You look hot as fuck and I look like a bagged a model."

Case closed.
          This is an excellent attitude (and made me laugh). I've dated guys who are 6 and a half ft and guys who are 5 as a half ft. You'll be fine. It doesn't make any difference!

Comment

My ex is 6'1 and im 5'10. It was never a deal at all, infact it was a good icebreaker for joking about with her quite tall family (mostly just about me being short-ish, which im fine with ). I liked that she was taller than me. It's really not gunna be an issue

Comment

I've dated guys who are either the same height or taller (my now bf is 6'7 and I'm 5'11) but I agree with everyone else, if heigh is the only "issue" I think you are doing alright
              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Thank you all for your comments.
                He does have self esteem issues but so do I.
                I think with the right attitudes we could compliment eachother nicely.

Comment

Working...
                X