hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha

My boyfriend sent me this funny video of him dancing in his boxers. I was fooling around and get on his Facebook and posted it. He thought it was funny but he removed it. I guess his ex somehow got a hold of the video...she posted it on a gay flirting site with all his info. He has been getting gay guys calling him every 5 minutes. He even had one show up at his door!

I never knew she would do that, this is a story I will never forget xD. She is such a crazy bitch! But I can't help but laugh.

lol! not fun for him but it does put a smile on my face to

Comment

As much as I think the video sounds funny, having random people turn up at his door is really dangerous. You don't know who's going to come knocking. Is there any way he can report it and get his address and phone number taken down? I'd hate something bad to happen to him over a stupid joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Biddlybiddlybombop View Post
        As much as I think the video sounds funny, having random people turn up at his door is really dangerous. You don't know who's going to come knocking. Is there any way he can report it and get his address and phone number taken down? I'd hate something bad to happen to him over a stupid joke...
        Well I never put the video on the site and I don't think he can. He called his ex to ask her to take it off but she said she would if he left me. Obviously he said no.

Comment

Wow, what a crazy, horrible human being! I feel for your bf. And for you for having to deal with her!

Originally posted by oxytocinbite View Post
          Well I never put the video on the site and I don't think he can. He called his ex to ask her to take it off but she said she would if he left me. Obviously he said no.
          Our separation so abides, and flies,
          That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
          And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

Should get the cops involved. That's really worrying. You do NOT want that kind of info online.

Comment

I don't see why he can't report it to the website.

Comment

Well I'm sure has probably already thought about all this stuff. I'll mention it.

Comment

Working...
                X