No announcement yet.

I miss my SO less when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Sora, being surrounded with all things him just makes me feel his absence that much more sharply. Nothing makes me miss him less, actually. I miss him all of the time, and on those occasions when it gets really intense, I just wait for it to pass, it always does. Sometimes I'll take a nap, I usually feel better when I wake up.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
      Reading through all the replies confuses me! Thinking about my SO or doing anything that reminds me of him makes me miss him more because he's not there to enjoy it with me! D:

I miss my SO less when he's at work and I'm piled up to my ears in school work, I don't dwell on his absence as much.
      I always miss my SO at a dull roar, but there are things that help me miss him less intensely. It's so interesting to see the different ways people miss their SO. I tend to miss him lightly most days, and some days achingly intense. I agree with the school work comment, I feel best when I'm well distracted and busy.

Moon - I'm the absolute opposite. I have cork boards covered with little pieces of our trips together. I have the gifts he's given me out on display and have even created some wall art quotes from things he's said to me. My favourite is his body spray on my pillow so I can close my eyes and feel he's there. I love having pieces of him there with me, though I can understand how it would be hard as well.

Comment

Ever since we started dating, I've backed up ALL (as long as I haven't deleted them -.-) of our past texts on my phone or computer. I love reading those and reliving some amazing times. I also save most of the pictures she sends me of herself and just realizing how beautiful she is and hoe lucky I am to have her in my life helps me get through the night!

Comment

Working...
        X