LDR clothes question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR clothes question

I'm just curious because I want to get a couple LDR shirts I like the busted and the map one but before I buy me and my SO one I was wondering, do any of your SO's like to wear the same shirt's as you?

We don't do it because our styles conflict and I'm also quite a bit bigger than my GF.

She does wear my shirts on occasion though, especially if she is lazy

Comment

I would not be seen dead in the same clothes as my SO.
      Also, I wear singlets and he wears t-shirts.

But there's no reason you can't have them especially while LD.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yes, my SO and I got a couple of the same shirts and wore them but we don't do it that often. It's fun though wearing the same shirt or same style of shirt as him. We have similar styles = casual and comfortable! lol

Comment

That's what I was thinking, Thank you both. I agree Tooki my SO is a bit bigger then me too, and that's exactly what I'd do when I get lazy lol. By the way Congrats Zephii.

I'm just going to stick with the bracelets my SO has a way different dress style then me.
          Last edited by Chrisie18; April 12, 2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

My SO says it's sad to wear matching lol but! On that he did match with me for our engagement pictures and there has been times on accident we'll pick the same colour tops lol I don't mind it, but i'm corny and find it cute.
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

well I don't tend to wear regular 't shirts' unless I'm wearing one as something to sleep in.. but occasionally when we go shopping we will pick out a nice/cheap t shirt for him and I'll decide to get the same one for me so I can wear it to bed, cheap and easy pajamas

and I know this isn't a 'matching' LDR t shirt.. but my SO has a t shirt that has a silhouette picture of a city, with a small heart over it and the words underneath say "I left my heart in Melbourne", it's very cute.. I wish I gave it to him! but my Aunty did for his birthday
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012