No announcement yet.

This is killing me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this moments it's killing me too.. Im sitting and trying not to cry, but i did a little...

during this 1 week we havent been meet lots in skype and we didnt have lots of time talking becouse he is moving in a new house and is super busy at the end of the day super tired, so it went a little strange plus i super missed him and i goo super sad during this days...

It's true, we all miss our loves and after meeting it gets super bad... after he went i felt soo baad i was crying like a tap of water... but then everything went back, i kept myself super busy, i even strarted doing exercising and it really helped me... i remember after he left i wrote here post and asked ppl to give me advices and everyone said that i should make myself super busy and that would help me but i thought ohh noo it will not help me but it's super true...

Comment

I'm not exactly in the same boat but I'm pretty close. I havent officially met my SO in person yet, but I really really miss him and really want to be with him as soon as possible. It hurts knowing were so far from each other but its also encouraging to know he wants to be with me as much as I want to be with him. Just find some stuff to preoccupy your time away from him and just be strong in this. It'll get better over time.

Comment

Working...
      X