It over :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It over :(

He didn't know what he wanted and figured I should sort my education out. We had plans that I would to move to England and complete it there but, then he decided that Australia would be better for him. I did everything to get him to not leave but, he left.

I'm so sad I didn't want him to go.

Sorry to hear.

Why is he moving to Australia? Could you not have moved here with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
      Sorry to hear.

Why is he moving to Australia? Could you not have moved here with him?
      He lived in Australia for about 3 years when he was younger, he recently went back this past February and I guess he realised how much he missed it. When he returned to England, something was different, he stopped mentioning the plans we made. He eventually admitted that he wants to move back to Australia. I asked him to wait for me so we could go together and he left me. I offered to complete my education now and I could meet him in Australia but, it was too late...

Comment

Originally posted by GlitteryCake View Post
        He lived in Australia for about 3 years when he was younger, he recently went back this past February and I guess he realised how much he missed it. When he returned to England, something was different, he stopped mentioning the plans we made. He eventually admitted that he wants to move back to Australia. I asked him to wait for me so we could go together and he left me. I offered to complete my education now and I could meet him in Australia but, it was too late...
        That sucks . You could have even done study abroad in Australia.

We're all here for you!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. I guess his mind was made up a long while ago. Stick around here with us and talk to us *hugs* we're here to help you.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
            I'm so sorry to hear that. I guess his mind was made up a long while ago. Stick around here with us and talk to us *hugs* we're here to help you.
            Thank you very much, I'll be on here for some things to help me move on. I am unsure about the future but, I hope that if it's meant to be - it will be.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that too

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I'm so sorry It sucks when things like this happen and especially when you already had plans to close the distance. I'm sorry and we're here for you!
                Joey & Scott
                Met: April 2002
                Lost Contact: August 2002
                Reconnected: April 2010
                Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

sorry to hear! feel for you

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear!
                    Did he give any reason as to why he didn't want you with him in Australia?
                    Hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                      I'm so sorry to hear!
                      Did he give any reason as to why he didn't want you with him in Australia?
                      Hugs!
                      He kept saying he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life and that I need to get my life sorted out. I thought I had it sorted out but, I guess this break-up was planned long before I thought it would ever happen. It all happened so quick, he gave me no reason besides he wants to go Australia and he doesn't know what he wants in life. So I guess I was in the way

Comment

It sounds more like he needs to get his life sorted out, not you!

When my first serious boyfriend (we were together for 3 years) broke up with me it came as a total shock to me. He had been thinking about it for half a year but was such a coward that he couldn't do anything about it until I pressured him to telling me what was wrong with him when I could finally realised there was something wrong. For that 6 months he had been "acting" the part, telling me he loves me, we were planning on moving in together etc.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that.. Keep looking forward.. The sun will shine again
                          ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
                          The Vow

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this! I think some people start thinking some things and keep it from their SO until they have it sorted out in their mind. I think it stinks because it comes as a shock to the other person.

I'll keep you in my prayers and things will get better!
                            Our love story:
                            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                            Reconnected: August 2012
                            Began dating LD: November 2012
                            Engaged! March 2014
                            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Oooh I'm sorry to hear that sweetheart. It's so bad he just left you like that. he should have ask you what do you think about it and maybe ask you to move together to Australia. Anyway, I am sure you can move on and get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                              X