Good news :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news :)

I dont know if you remember me well... like 2 months ago my gf said that she wanted a break and I gave her... It was so difficult to handle it but in the end (today) she told me that she wanted to have me as a boyfriend once again I cannot be more happy and I think we will be stronger than before and bear with the distance this 6 monts left until we close the distance

Awww, that's great news!! And the fact that you have an end date in sight is also great

Congrats!!!
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Congratulations Awww.... this made my morning :P 6 months is a long time but you'll do it! (I haven't seen my SO since the start of January and won't see him again until the end of June)

Comment

Good stuff! You'll get there sooner than you think

Comment

congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by starksito View Post
            I dont know if you remember me well... like 2 months ago my gf said that she wanted a break and I gave her... It was so difficult to handle it but in the end (today) she told me that she wanted to have me as a boyfriend once again I cannot be more happy and I think we will be stronger than before and bear with the distance this 6 monts left until we close the distance
            Would, Supercalifragilistexpialidocious be a fitting word to describe your joy?

First Visit: September 2016
            Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
            Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
            For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
            John 4:12
            I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

congratuilations

Comment

YAY! Congrats!
                "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

Thank you guys. I cant even describe my happiness everything is better than expected... I hope we can close succesfully the distance these 6 months left :P

Comment

Working...
                  X