"Getting HOT" While Apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Getting HOT" While Apart

...it's not what you think (or maybe it is)

I work out pretty regularly, but have decided that I want my guys eyes to bulge out of his head the next time he sees me, so I'm embarking upon a "GET HOT...TER... challenge over the next 8 weeks to keep myself busy and occupy my time. Anyone want to join me?

ha lol! indeed not what i thought!
    i am also trying to get "hotter" but i am "working" out with the use of poi what my BF also like to do togheter so 2 fly's in one blow

Comment

If by getting hotter you mean getting in shape/losing weight, there's already this thread https://members.lovingfromadistance....-While-We-Wait and there is also a group with the same name.

If you mean something else, by all means, elaborate!
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I'm in. I slacked off of keeping fit for more than a month and I'm not at all happy with how I look/feel right now. Let the challenge commence!

Comment

Then why not actually make it useful at the same time?
          https://www.784dare.com/

Comment

Oooh cool! I have been meaning to work on toning and looking less like a walking skeleton. xD

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I am iiiiiiin !!!
              everyday i think i should start exercising and then i go lazy !!!

Comment

I actually decided to do the same thing a little while ago.
                I'm spending a whole week with my ldb and his family at a beach resort so I better look good.

I downloaded an app called "Nike Training Centre" and it's wonderful. It has different levels for people who do different amounts of exercise. It also has workouts that are specific to what you want, like to get toned, slim down, increase cardio, etc. You don't need much/any equipment for the exercises, depending on the level. The most you'd need are weights, medicine ball, and a jump rope. There are 15, 30, and 45 minute workouts depending on your comfort level. They even offer rewards and badges for every 60 minutes you complete. :P
                If you haven't worked out ever, or it's been a while, this app will guarantee you break a sweat! The first time I did it, I was sweating by the time 15 mins was up.
                [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                became official: 28.03.11
                first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Working...
                X