Every LDR Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every LDR Wish

Anyone who is counting down the days until they see there SO know how exciting yet upsetting it can be, Exciting because the days are getting closer but upseting because it feels like forever away! So we all know sometimes we could wish that when we fall asleep the next day we have magicaly droped 40 or more so days until our visit.#

Last night i went to bed with 60 days untill i fly to the states and meet for SO for the first time since we started speaking 4 years ago. This morning i woke up and its now 31 days.

words couldnt possibly describe how happy i am! My heart sunk when he told me his Sargent was sending him on a leadership course in June so our trip had to be put back 5 months or brough forward a month! Luckily for the both of us it was managed to be brough forward a month!

So now i only have 31 days to count down! The only downfall about this is that, i will be 1 less pay cheque down, 1 less month to work out and get in shape, 1 less month to get my tan going and 1 less month to go clothes shopping HAHA!!

Wooooo ill finally be with the man who i love!

You're so lucky!! I might get to meet my SO for the first time in maybe two weeks but that also depends on my parents. He wants to ask for my dads blessing on our relationship and right now they're very hesitant about my relationship. They don't know he plans on visiting yet and were trying to get them to understand us.

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
    Anyone who is counting down the days until they see there SO know how exciting yet upsetting it can be, Exciting because the days are getting closer but upseting because it feels like forever away! So we all know sometimes we could wish that when we fall asleep the next day we have magicaly droped 40 or more so days until our visit.#

Last night i went to bed with 60 days untill i fly to the states and meet for SO for the first time since we started speaking 4 years ago. This morning i woke up and its now 31 days.

words couldnt possibly describe how happy i am! My heart sunk when he told me his Sargent was sending him on a leadership course in June so our trip had to be put back 5 months or brough forward a month! Luckily for the both of us it was managed to be brough forward a month!

So now i only have 31 days to count down! The only downfall about this is that, i will be 1 less pay cheque down, 1 less month to work out and get in shape, 1 less month to get my tan going and 1 less month to go clothes shopping HAHA!!

Wooooo ill finally be with the man who i love!

Comment

Congraaats! I am happy about you ! <3

Comment

How old are use if you dont mind me asking?

Its lovely his asking for your parents approval for a relationship.

If i'm honest, my mum knows me and my SO are together but hasnt said much about it. My dad however isnt exactly happy im flying across the pond to be with someone ive never met. this is why me and my SO was never together 4 years ago because i knew my parents wouldnt understand, but now im nearly 22 they can comment about the situation however they cant make me do anything about it!

Just hang on in there if your parents don't approve. aslong as they see he makes you happy they will learn to live with it

Comment

for a second I thought you were saying it FELT like you went to bed last night at 60 days, and woke up at 31; as if to explain that the time is flying by..

but that's great that it is ACTUALLY reduced! so much sooner!

I understand it would send you into a bit of a frenzy though, when I make plans and set myself expectations and then they change, even if the change is good.. it puts me off for a few days until I can get used to the new plan
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I'm 23 but they're always like this so I'm hoping they will accept this soon.

How old are use if you dont mind me asking?

Its lovely his asking for your parents approval for a relationship.

If i'm honest, my mum knows me and my SO are together but hasnt said much about it. My dad however isnt exactly happy im flying across the pond to be with someone ive never met. this is why me and my SO was never together 4 years ago because i knew my parents wouldnt understand, but now im nearly 22 they can comment about the situation however they cant make me do anything about it!

Just hang on in there if your parents don't approve. aslong as they see he makes you happy they will learn to live with it

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
              I understand it would send you into a bit of a frenzy though, when I make plans and set myself expectations and then they change, even if the change is good.. it puts me off for a few days until I can get used to the new plan
              I honestly do not know what to do with myself, i was in panis when it was 60 days making sure i had money under control and stuff, but now its 31 i'm even worse lol!

He told me not to worry he has money aside for me and my visit but im a very independent girl i like to take my own money and not rely on him!

Wowzers!! this is really happening girls!

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
                I'm 23 but they're always like this so I'm hoping they will accept this soon.

As long as they see you are serious about one another i'm sure they will warm to it! At the end of the day if he makes you happy. try not to worry about your parents too much! Keep smiling

Comment

Thank-you. He constantly keeps telling me I need to stop worrying and I'm trying to. He said he will do everything in his power to be with me.

As long as they see you are serious about one another i'm sure they will warm to it! At the end of the day if he makes you happy. try not to worry about your parents too much! Keep smiling

Comment

Working...
                  X