He'll be here for eight days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be here for eight days!

So on June first, Stephen will be getting off his plane to spend a full 8 days with me! We've never had that much time to spend together, so we're SO excited! He's getting a rent car this time too, since I don't have a car.

Here's the little outline that we put together (we're planners)

Saturday June 1st:
    -Flight lands 11:35am
    -Lunch @ Sweet Tomatoes
    -Buy a puzzle
    Sunday June 2nd:
    -Jerome and Sedona!
    Monday June 3rd:
    -Pick up car rental @ 10am
    -Phoenix Zoo
    Tuesday June 4th:
    -Tempe Town Lake
    -Dinner & Movie @ Tempe Marketplace
    Wednesday June 5th:
    -Lunch @ Cheba Hut
    -Go to Grandma's House
    Thursday June 6th:
    -Picnic @ Freestone
    -Chinese food for dinner & movie at home
    Friday June 7th:
    -Drop off car rental @12pm
    -Erin & Greg's Wedding @7pm
    Saturday June 8th:
    -Chandler Mall
    -Flight departs at 6:40

^ Does that seem like too much planning? Also, anything else you can think of that you guys do with your SOs?

I LOVE THE ZOO! Its so cute that you plan stuff together :,) Don't forget to have some down time too and random times! ALSO I WANT PHOTOS YES LOTS OF THEM
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Looks like a jam-packed week! Sounds like you have some fun things planned, just be loose with your plans to allow for some spontaneity
      Only a month or so to go!!

Comment

We always have at least one "bed" day, usually the first day I/he arrives cos neither of us can keep our hands off each other! I'm a planner too and he's much more laid back, so we tend to compromise with some of the days planned, but the rest as chill out/see what happens days. Works out quite well. Looks like you have some fun stuff planned!

Comment

I think it's important to have some plans, it looks like you haven't planned your days to be *too* full, which is good and leaves you with down time together. Just remember that you might not feel like doing xyz on a particular day, so don't beat yourselves up if you just want to cuddle on the couch instead.
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
            I LOVE THE ZOO! Its so cute that you plan stuff together :,) Don't forget to have some down time too and random times! ALSO I WANT PHOTOS YES LOTS OF THEM
            THis from mine side as well :P

Comment

Like everyone else said, pictures and be loose! I planned tons of things with my SO when he was here but we ended up just laying in bed with each other a majority of the time haha.

Comment

Love the Zoo! I was thinking I would love to go there with my SO too ! Your schedule looks just fine ... count me in the clamoring for photos bunch

Comment

That's so cute how you guys have it planned out As others have said take some quiet time too. Hope you both have a wonderful time
                  ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input! I'll try really hard to be loose with the plans.. And there will be LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of pictures.

Speaking of which...would you mind liking my Facebook Photography page? I'm trying to reach 250 likes!

https://www.facebook.com/bethcourtne...graphy?fref=ts

If the link doesn't work, just look up Beth Courtney Simmons Photography on Facebook.

Comment

Sounds super coool ! He is coming here in one month and we have not planeed anything yet. I even haven't find a house for us I will start it in one-2weeks I think.. All we have planned is that we are going to seaaaaa

Comment

I love to plan everything out! Keeps my mind occupied!

Comment

I'm a planner and do the same as you, so planning is great, but as others have said, leave gaps and be ready for it not to go 100% to plan! And yes! Pictures!
                          Joey & Scott
                          Met: April 2002
                          Lost Contact: August 2002
                          Reconnected: April 2010
                          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

that is gonna be one heck of an awesome week! be sure to take videos and photos ))
                            I totally love the zoo. My SO and I have a day or two of just chilling out at home , cooking, playing and all that stuff, if you had more time together you should totally do that next time. It's fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X