Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep Talkin' Man - Closing distance surprises

Hello dear long distancers!
    Some fun for you all - here's one LDR story ending CD with a night time twist. The man talks in his sleep, every night and the wife is recording his words. It's hilarious!

Here's the link:
    https://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.ch/

Have fun everyone!

I love that website. My SO and I spent many hours going through it. He also sleep talks

Comment

My husband doesn't sleep talk, but he did laugh once. It was the cutest thing lol
      Last edited by Captivated; April 28, 2013, 04:34 PM. Reason: Called my husband, SO lol

Met: November 19, 2010
      Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
      Made it official: April 29, 2011
      Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
      Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
      Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
      K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
      Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
      Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

LOL! Thank you for sharing that link, gave me a much needed laugh this morning
        ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Reminds me of my mom. Only she talks in chinese.

Comment

Yes, I've had many laughs browsing through this website. And it's a cute success LDR story too I can't imagine sending tapes to US - this would take forever! I already don't know what to do with myself now that my SO's computer has crashed... Thank god he's coming over soon!

Comment

I love this site, snow_girl - I think you were the one who told me about this before?
              This was a bit of a surprise for my SO, haha. He knew I sleep talked, but not quite how much I do!! I'm nowhere near this hilarious

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

This is too funny! My SO sleep talks a lot and it's sometimes he says really weird things too. Can't think of any good ones off the top of my head, though!

Comment

Lol, good link!

Makes me wonder if my love talks in his sleep, hmmm, can't wait to find out!

Comment

I love Sleep Talkin' Man! I check the blog out whenever I can to get a good laugh. The things he says are ridiculous.

Comment

This is too funny.

My SO sort of talks in his sleep. Its more like mumbling though.

Met Online: 02/2012
                      Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
                      First Met in person: 09/22/2012
                      Started Dating: 10/30/2012
                      Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing~

Comment

Working...
                        X