OMG out of luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG out of luck!

i can believe it!!! my BF just lost his job! dont know how and what yet he really is out of luck these days!!
    he went on a little holiday, came back and found out his cat died... and then today this pfff
    hope he still be able to come in augustus.. it is going to be alot harder
    just venting here.. thanks for reading!

Originally posted by dragonlady View Post
    i can believe it!!! my BF just lost his job! dont know how and what yet he really is out of luck these days!!
    he went on a little holiday, came back and found out his cat died... and then today this pfff
    hope he still be able to come in augustus.. it is going to be alot harder
    just venting here.. thanks for reading!
    I am so very sorry to hear that. I really hope he finds a new and better one soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your SO.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm so sorry sweetie, I hope things start looking up <3 Sending good vibes!
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

That blows Hopefully it's the universe opening up space for a great opportunity for him. (Glass half full and all that.)
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

yeah we got over the first shock and that, apperently they had to many people on the project he was working on and they draw straws (the bosses)... he and a other guy lost there jobs
          where just hoping that ther be enough money for him to come over in august or else we have to wait alot longer *sigh*
          when the going gets though the though get going.. but even the though get sick of it sometimes!
          thanks for the support!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've always believed that bad luck comes in three's. Murphy's Law...sucks!
            .We've Closed the Distance.
            no matter where i am, no matter where you are
            i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
            no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
            all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

That really does suck, I am so sorry to hear that. Hope things start looking up for the two of you
              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

that is horrible, I'm sorry

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                That blows Hopefully it's the universe opening up space for a great opportunity for him. (Glass half full and all that.)
                The universe surely has some good things coming his way with all this bad stuff!

"one door closes another opens" kind of thing? Just will be an adjustment stage where he is trying to figure out his next career move I guess. Goodluck to your SO!
                Met Online: February 2009
                Feelings grew: January 2011
                First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I'm so sorry for you and your SO ..I hope good things come your way soon

Comment

I'm sorry that plain ole sucks! I hope that he is still able to visit in August! I'll keep my fingers crossed that things start going his (and your) way soon!
                    Joey & Scott
                    Met: April 2002
                    Lost Contact: August 2002
                    Reconnected: April 2010
                    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oh no! I hope he'll be able to find something better, but it sucks nonetheless...

I'm so sorry about his cat.. My SO had the same thing, he left his cat in the care of his parents for the duration of his absence, but when he was gone three weeks they called him to say his cat had died... These things can hit you pretty hard, pets are like family for most people

Sterkte!

Comment

thanks everybody! ( i am a believer of positive energy and your might help )
                        we will get throug this its just a bit harder

Comment

Working...
                        X