Two Lives - A poem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Lives - A poem

There's this incredible writer who has captured my heart with his wonderful prose. At first I was hesitant, I know how shifty people can be. Over countless hours of nonsensical ramblings and silly adventures, he gained my trust, slowly but surely, and we have a firm friendship with the possibility of a flickering flame. Because of his knack for writing he often will pop up with a piece of poetry for my eyes and imagination to devour. This latest one he wrote after I told him about this board and, coming off a LDR himself, he knows how much patience is required. Enjoy and take a peek at his blog too! Comments and opinions welcome

“The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Originally posted by commasplice View Post
    There's this incredible writer who has captured my heart with his wonderful prose. At first I was hesitant, I know how shifty people can be. Over countless hours of nonsensical ramblings and silly adventures, he gained my trust, slowly but surely, and we have a firm friendship with the possibility of a flickering flame. Because of his knack for writing he often will pop up with a piece of poetry for my eyes and imagination to devour. This latest one he wrote after I told him about this board and, coming off a LDR himself, he knows how much patience is required. Enjoy and take a peek at his blog too! Comments and opinions welcome

That's a lovely poem, it really does talk about LDRs and the issues we face Thanks for sharing!
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

yesterday my boyfriend and I were talking about being soulmates - this poem fits perfectly I gotta show him

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

beautiful!! thanks for sharing

Comment

it's a nice poem Also could be taken kinda the perspective of twins who were separated at birth.. nice poem regardless and I like the fact that it is on a black background with white writing and blue/red borders, is really striking.
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Thank you all for your feedback (: I shared them with him and he was thrilled.
            “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Working...
            X