hello from... hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from... hospital

So yeah, you will understand when I tell you how throughly sad and pissed I am right now considering I should be in england with my love and instead i'm in hospital at poland.

I ended up here on tuesday with some strong pains, was put on surgery table the same night and right now i'm still here.

Yesterday when it was supposed to be my first night in england I had a bit of a crythough it's still hard to cry with room full of old way more sick women.

Adam is big support and he tells me he's coming over as soon as I get better.

so yeah... It's just so hard knowing I should be there and not being. Waited for it long and badly.
    I had time to run the site on my cellphone and I wanted to whine. So damned unfair.
    “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
    ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
    Closed the distance >21.03.2015
    sigpic

Woah that sucks I'd mp be super frustrated about that as well.
    I hope you get better soon!

Comment

oh no!sorry it happened to you.hold on girl,we support you.i hope you meet your SO soon!

Comment

Awwwwh that's so terrible! Really sorry to hear that, I would have felt the same... My plane was delayed one day and I already couldn't stop crying. Hope you get better soon and then see your SO soon as well!

Comment

Oh I'm so sorry this happened! I have poor health and I can see this happening to me one day so I can imagine how devastated you feel
          Joey & Scott
          Met: April 2002
          Lost Contact: August 2002
          Reconnected: April 2010
          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

so sorry to hear! hope you feel better soon!! your healt is more inportant off course although i understand you rather be somewhere else!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that :/ Try to focus on getting better. You'll see him soon.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Oh no, so sorry to hear that... sending you good vibes for a speedy recovery! Do cry if you feel the need to though, nobody will blame you if you need to let out your emotions. You and your SO will be back together in no time

Comment

Oh jeez, that's just horrible! I'd be crying my eyes out 24/7 if this happened to me...

I hope you'll get well soon and you get to see your SO as soon as you're out of the hospital! Hang in there!

Comment

Thats sad.. I am sorry :/ Sending prayers your way for your speedy recovery. ANd wish you meet him as soon as possible. Get well soon

Comment

Get well! I'm hoping for the best .

Comment

I'm so sorry, loves sending lots of good vibes and luck! <3
                        Made it official: 12-01-10
                        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Oh no! Sorry to hear both that you are in the hospital and that it interfered with your visit :-( Feel better soon and glad to hear your SO is being super supportive. Thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Working...
                          X