Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen these?

Hey Everyone

There's an app on Facebook called Bitstrips (www.bitstrips.com) that will allow you to make an avatar of yourself and put them in scenes, you can also tell you SO to make one and use them together. Here's one I made of Scott and me.

Caption: Joey watches the Awesome Scott Show every week.

And another:

Caption: Joey and Scott may be separated by distance but they still manage to connect

I just thought they were fun and a great way to seem closer and express yourself, Thought you'd like to see them
    Last edited by JoeyBug; May 5, 2013, 06:21 AM.
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Oh, nice!
    I had seen the avatars before and found them cool. In fact, the other day I spent some time trying to find out how to create them. No luck. So, thanks for sharing! :-)

It's a bummer, though, that its connected to FB. I don't like to use Apps that forces me to do, in order to enjoy them.
    We'll see what do I end up doing. I like the personalized Avatars/comics. ;-)

Comment

this looks fun! thanks for sharing, I'm gonna try this

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
        Oh, nice!
        I had seen the avatars before and found them cool. In fact, the other day I spent some time trying to find out how to create them. No luck. So, thanks for sharing! :-)

It's a bummer, though, that its connected to FB. I don't like to use Apps that forces me to do, in order to enjoy them.
        We'll see what do I end up doing. I like the personalized Avatars/comics. ;-)
        [s]You don't have to use FB, you can use a different social media site, I think[/s]...they have some great ones for love like "X AND Y'S love soars across the oceans" and such

EDIT: Nope, it has to be FB, just checked
        Joey & Scott

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

My daughter makes them all the time! The other day she made one of her and I in the woods, she was getting ready to bury my lifeless body... I think I should be worried!

Comment

Originally posted by arrah5 View Post
            My daughter makes them all the time! The other day she made one of her and I in the woods, she was getting ready to bury my lifeless body... I think I should be worried!
            I would be, unless she's like me and writes crime novels and is just doing research....maybe not, be worried!
            Joey & Scott

Comment

I just made one for us with the caption: "Kat and Ben moving in together was going well..."

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
                I just made one for us with the caption: "Kat and Ben moving in together was going well..."

Love it
                Joey & Scott

Comment

This is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

Caption: YAY SPRING! *SNEEZE*

Caption: I have a problem.
                  Last edited by Firefly; May 5, 2013, 12:31 PM. Reason: Added another comic!

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
                    This is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

Caption: YAY SPRING! *SNEEZE*

Caption: I have a problem.
                    They're great Love this app!
                    Joey & Scott

Comment

I made this one today while Scott and I were talking:

Scott makes Joey go to work...
                      Joey & Scott

Comment

Oh my goodness, me and my SO use this ALL the time! We love making jokes and posting these several times a month!

Comment

Working...
                        X