No announcement yet.

Art/Creative stuff for LDR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done quite a few things... I have written short stories, rhymes, painted a couple paintings (one even went to his mum because I didn't know what to do with it), done a drawing or two, my pressed flower project... https://members.lovingfromadistance....rsonal-artwork I've done a version of the kind notes that I called smiles in a jar where I wrote 50 notes (in both Swedish an English) to cheer him up when he's down, I've knitted him a pair of gloves (his first Christmas present), a shirt (his first birthday present, even if his birthday is in June...), a hat, another pair of gloves, socks... I made us a snuggle blanket like this one
    but of 150 squares so it's big enough for both of us... I don't have any pictures though, and it's all in England
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I gave him a hot air balloon eticket for 2 for his birthday and I added a tiny papercrafted hot air balloon with a little piece of paper in the basket
      3.bp.blogspot dotcom /-ZxCY9ROtOeU/UXn6Cdf7YUI/AAAAAAAADuc/xv37LfjRd_4/s400/Woven+Papercraft+Balloon+Mobile.jpg

We were talking once and he kept saying he loved spooning me. Then i said jokingly: you need a mug like my dads 'Id rather be mountain biking' but then a 'Id rather be spooning [enter name here].' A few months later I went to a Kodak shop and got that printed on a mug.

I recently sent him a card with 'happy 7 months' and wrote that in this hand made pop-up 'I love you' card
      24.media.tumblr dotcom /tumblr_lftye7cFFw1qapt1fo1_500.jpg
      "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Working...
      X