so I been avoiding LFAD for some time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I been avoiding LFAD for some time

Hey folks, hope y'all doing good. So not been on here for a while, I was kinda getting upset more often than not when I logged on, feeling its all hopeless blah blah blah, if that makes sense, i love reading bout you guys successes, meetings, heck even the anxietys most of us go through but i was kinda getting frustrated that my involvement and posts were still a bit unsure as to what me and my boy are doing haha. BUT I have really missed it and you crazy bunch..........so yeah I guess what Im saying is I'm back.......................
    Oh and still with my baby, plans were to go this month but DAMN YOU FINANCES, its put back to August

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

Originally posted by Adora View Post
    Hey folks, hope y'all doing good. So not been on here for a while, I was kinda getting upset more often than not when I logged on, feeling its all hopeless blah blah blah, if that makes sense, i love reading bout you guys successes, meetings, heck even the anxietys most of us go through but i was kinda getting frustrated that my involvement and posts were still a bit unsure as to what me and my boy are doing haha. BUT I have really missed it and you crazy bunch..........so yeah I guess what Im saying is I'm back.......................
    Oh and still with my baby, plans were to go this month but DAMN YOU FINANCES, its put back to August
    Nice to meet you, and glad you're feeling better and back
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Aw you too Joey . yup I'm back to fill the threads with nonsense lol

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

Comment

Aw you too Joey . yup I'm back to fill the threads with nonsense lol
        No worries, I do that ALL the time
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Nice to meet you and welcome back to the forums hon. I often do the same,sometimes I wonder if people don't get sick of seeing me post lol :P

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
          Back Together: August 1,2012
          First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
          Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
          Engaged: January 17,2013
          Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
          Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
          We Got Married! - July 3,2014
          SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
          Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you! I'm sorry to hear you'd been suffering in silence, but it's good that you've put it all behind you now and you're here again You know my inbox is always open if you ever need to talk to someone - you've been there for me in the past so returning the favour is the least I can do. Chin up, August will be here in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
              Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you! I'm sorry to hear you'd been suffering in silence, but it's good that you've put it all behind you now and you're here again You know my inbox is always open if you ever need to talk to someone - you've been there for me in the past so returning the favour is the least I can do. Chin up, August will be here in no time!
              Heeeeeeeeey pretty lady nice to see you, and yeah thanks I'll be taking up residence in your inbox haha xx

Comment

Working...
              X