The day is finally here!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day is finally here!!!!!!

I cannot believe im gonna see Denise in a few hours, it doesnt seem real to me i keep thinking i'll wake up and it will be a dream, im currently tracking her flight to make sure she gets to Philadelphia ok and will be doing that until her flight lands in Connecticut, she has to take two flights to get to me. Currently they are flying over Canada(eh lol :P) this is all surreal to me, i cannot believe the day has finally come! And i probably wont be online all that much in the next few weeks but expect pictures, and video from us very soon! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Enjoy every moment my dear. I know that surreal feeling, have my own going on too. But, lots and lots of pics *sage nod*

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Have fun!!! You'll have a total blast!

Comment

Congrats! I hope you have loads of fun, you're lucky!

Comment

her flight has landed safely in Philly now! only 5 hours until i see her heh lol i gotta go out and get a few things still and im sitting here blubbering like an idiot

Comment

Yay! Have a blast =D

Comment

Have a great time - take lots of pics and give us a nice blog post or something to tell us about it!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aw sweet! I lovee that feeling of anticipations and excitement! Enjoy every second with her

Comment

im so happy for you.
                    only 76 days til i'm feeling the same as you do right now!!!
                    excitinggg eeeeeee.

Comment

I know that feeling!!!! Have a wonderful time together!

Comment

Have a wonderful time! And try to sneak away for a second to at least give us a teeny update! ^_^

Comment

lol i'll do my best i cant promise you anything though

Comment

Have a great time!
                            aw it makes all happy readin such posts ^_^

Comment

in a few minutes her flight lands in Connecticut, was delayed due to it being a little windy here

Comment

Working...
                              X