I Miss Him/Her Because..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Miss Him/Her Because..

I know there is already a thread dedicated to the reasons why you love him/her today. But I also know that when your SO is not near,there are things you miss about them,things you miss doing with them & things you miss them doing for/with you. This is where I invite everyone to post what you miss about your SO. I apologize if there is another thread like this. I tried to do a search and couldn't find one. So I'll start..

I miss him grabbing me and pulling me to him and having me lay my head on his chest so we could watch tv shows/movies together.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Great idea!

I miss the way he spoons me and holds me like he never wants to let me go.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I miss the way he smiles at me when he looks into my eyes.
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I miss his surprise bear hugs from behind while I am doing dishes.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I miss her when I go to bed at night. My bed seems so big and empty. I just wanna cuddle!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I miss going to bed with him and waking up next to him. I miss us having morning coffee together.
            I miss being able to kiss & cuddle him, hold his hand, play with his hair etc etc (I could go on for ages).
            And of course I miss the x-rated stuff

Comment

I miss him because his cuddles are the best. I also miss him lying in bed next to me.
              Joey & Scott
              Met: April 2002
              Lost Contact: August 2002
              Reconnected: April 2010
              Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I miss his cuddles, on the couch that the only way for us both to lay is to be snuggled close in his arms. Or sitting side by side him stroking my cheek while we watch tv, miss all the cuddles!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

I miss him because when we first held each other, everything was right with the world. He held me and I was unbelievably happy. I love him so much.

Comment

I miss him because things are so much easier when we're together.

I miss him because when we're together my insecurities don't come out as strongly.
                    First met online: June, 2010
                    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                    Third visit together: August, 2012
                    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I miss holding hands

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X