This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some insight and a bit of advice..

Okay ever since my SO and I met and saw each other, everything has changed. I feel empty without him here, I miss him now than i ever had. He said he can't sleep, barely eat and his stomachache hasn't gone away since he left. We both desperately want to be together and he said he has no desire to take that firefighting job anymore. He was considering moving to SC to live with his grandparents til he can get a place of his own. He said he knows he will be miserable at the fire job, but its currently the only job offer he has at the moment. I want so much for him to be near me and for him to be happy. He's got people pulling him in two directions. Some say follow his heart, others say take yhe job. I know that if he still took the job, I will support him through it all and never leave him. I love him so much and if we have to wait to be together then so be it. I'll visit him as much as I can and do everything in my power to see him. But he also said he wants to be with me more than anything. I just would like to know your thoughts. I don't want people mad at me cause they'll think I influenced him when its his decision. Noone knows the outcome of his choice, I love him and want what's best for him and us and for him to be genuinely happy.

where do you live in NC? Most cities run several ff academies a year around here. So there is no reson he couldnt do that here. You get paid while in training as well. He could find a roomate going thru the academy, so he wouldnt be needing a place to live as well. Then you guys could figure out if you are compatible cd without the comittment of living together.
    everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
    X