Celebrating Your Anniversary Apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating Your Anniversary Apart

My boyfriend and I will be spending our anniversary apart. Any ideas for how to celebrate with each other while we're apart? Should we wait until we're together again to celebrate?

Maybe you guys could plan to get on cam for a bit that day or talk on the phone and "drink a toast" to however long you've been together. Celebrating it a second time when you're in person's good too but there's no reason to hold off just because you aren't in the same room.

Comment

There's lots of things you can do while you are apart. I once lit a lot of candles, dressed up, surprised my SO and took her on a virtual trip around the world and then to a haunted house and we had a lot of fun doing that. Also you can try and send some flowers or the likes and time it so they get there on that specific date, make it a secret
      You can try and cook a meal together, set up the cam so you can see each other in the kitchen and have fun with that.
      Or try and recreate the first time you met( if it was online or whatever)
      The sky is the limit =)

Comment

Go on webcam with him, if you aren't in access of a laptop, then call him! Watch a movie together, there's loads of things you can do for each other even if you aren't in the same place together.

Comment

Talking over Skype, maybe even with webcam, would be a lovely option. It's not the same as having your SO with you and going out for dinner, but it's at least something and the closest you can get.

Comment

Working...
          X