Eeps, trip is actually happening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeps, trip is actually happening!

My SO & I really wanted to be together on our one year anniversary - but things really had to line up. His son will be out of state staying with his mom & half brothers for 6 weeks. My mom, and my sons dad were actually able to get the time off work so they can watch him (he'll be barely 2). I'm leaving June 19th, until the 30th. I also got a ride to and from the airport. All kinda big hurdles! We've never had a visit without kids! I can already see myself bawling in the airport saying goodbye to my son, but 7 months has been a long time away from my SO. So YAY! We had been talking about it like it was happening, but it was totally tentative. Today every must have was checked off the list, and I'll be book the trip as soon as fares drop a bit. I can't believe we have a visit countdown again.

Wooooooo it's finally happening! Im so happy for you. I know how much it meant to you to be there with him on your year!
    I hope you have an amazing time sweetness! Let the countdown begin

Comment

Yay! So glad things fell into place for you guys

Comment

How special that you get to spend your one year anniversary together (esp. after being apart for so long)
        Very happy for you !

Comment

That's sounds exciting! I'm so happy that you guys will get to experience YOU time!

sigpic

Comment

Great news!
            I wish my SO and I could spend our anniversary together, but that won't be possible. However, We look forward to spending the xmas holidays and some other important dates together.

Yay for visits countdowns!! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X