this sucks sometimesss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this sucks sometimesss....

Hi! my name is Miguel and I"m like new to this thingy. My girlfriend actually found this site haha but anyways times are tough now... we've been fighting aloooot like 2 or 3 times a week! and it just gets worse by the month! we can't figure out anything to do anymore were it comes to the point of actually saying i dont know anymore. its hard really hard and sometimes i just wanna give up and make her happy with someone else but then i tell myself that its gonna be okay and everything will work out! but it gets harder day by day... so any ideas?
    Gracias!
    -Miguel

Have you sat down and talked about the topic of these fights? Find out what they are and work towards making a solution.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

we are six hours away... and yes we have well kinda we fight more than talk

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel0013 View Post
        we are six hours away... and yes we have well kinda we fight more than talk
        Not to sound like a shrink but are you happy about that? You don't have to make light of the situation with us. We are not here to judge you. Me and my SO are 6 hours apart too but we don't use that as a reason to fight or not. When we have an argument it tears us to pieces. It hurts to fight. When you love someone you don't want to hurt them and fighting hurts so you should have a long conversation and figure out the root of where the issues are coming from. Until you can do this you will just continue to bicker and fight and it might kill your love. Sorry.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

it hurts me when we fight aloooot. i hate to see her cry. it makes me feel like a douchebag. it just breaks my heart </3 aloooooot

Comment

Miguel, If your girlfriend is Samantha, the one that posted this: https://members.lovingfromadistance....002#post288002

This is my reply to Samantha's post at the link above-

"Are you worried, that he will cheat on you? If he is 100% committed, he won't look at, think about, touch another girl. Apart from his level of commitment, is your level of worry. You are on the (japanese) Bullet Train labeled 'WORRY', and it is going at high speed. Do you even feel you can trust him for that one day, if you are not there? I can see why, your father is not allowing you to go down there for Miguel's graduation. Because your father is being protective. Your father doesn't want you to get physically hurt. Seeing your age in your profile, Natalie Holloway who went missing on the island of Aruba was close to your age. So, I am inclined to agree with your father."

Samantha said she wanted to be at your graduation for you. I tried to explain to her, that if you were a 100% honorable guy, you would not have anything to do with any girl that day.

I referenced the Natalie Holloway disappearance to give Samantha an idea why her dad said she could not be there for you. The fighting may be a by-product of Samantha not being allowed to go to your graduation. Can someone take some pictures(or even shoot a video) of you during the graduation? I am sure Samantha would like a graduation video.

First Visit: September 2016
            Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
            Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
            For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
            John 4:12
            I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

yeah thats her.... and i told her that i would connect her on skype like a skype call and she can see it through the video and she liked it i think

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                Not to sound like a shrink but are you happy about that? You don't have to make light of the situation with us. We are not here to judge you. Me and my SO are 6 hours apart too but we don't use that as a reason to fight or not. When we have an argument it tears us to pieces. It hurts to fight. When you love someone you don't want to hurt them and fighting hurts so you should have a long conversation and figure out the root of where the issues are coming from. Until you can do this you will just continue to bicker and fight and it might kill your love. Sorry.

THIS!! I totally feel the same about fighting. I just can't. My SO is just so sweet, I can't even think about hurting him cause it would kill me.. So we talk about things and we never ''atack'' each other. I think it is a matter of approaching problems as a team! you are a team, you can beat the distance!

Comment

we used to be like that! every single time! but now all we do is fight whenever we have a problem and thanks

Comment

Are you fighting about different, small things, or is it all the same topics every time? Maybe there is an underlying problem that sparks it all over again each time?

Comment

Working...
                    X