Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hooked on watching LDR couples on youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else hooked on watching LDR couples on youtube?

I have just spent the last few hours watching videos of LDR couples meeting for the first time and meeting after a long separations. Wish I could film me and my SO when he arrives here on Friday but I will be alone when I meet up with him. Anyone here filmed yourself?

Oh wow Haha, I thought I was the only one that did that!!

Comment

I know, I kind of wish I could film myself when I see my boyfriend the second time in July. Show how much I love him. I've smiled, and cried a bit after watching those YouTube videos.

Comment

Mine is on youtube, it's called Meeting Brock at the Airport. Lol it was funny
        "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

Originally posted by katiecat08 View Post
          Oh wow Haha, I thought I was the only one that did that!!
          Saaameee

Comment

No not really. I feel weird watching such intimate moments like that....

Comment

YES!!!! i am not the only one who watches these!! haha .. i think they are adorable! i wanted to kind of make one too but it will be me getting off the plane. And to my suprise Justin actually said yesterday he was thinking of asking someone to film us when i step off the plane!! Eepppppp now i know his doing this i actually wanna make little videos as i leave london etc to make a all in one video of our first meet!

Originally posted by rawrimolivia View Post
              Mine is on youtube, it's called Meeting Brock at the Airport. Lol it was funny
              I have watched your one a few times! lol. i think he caught you off guard a bit huh? haha

Comment

Me and my SO make little videos of us together when we are together so we can look back on it, so far I have only been to see him but in 39 days when he arrives after not seeing him for nearly 6 months I'm getting my parents to film it I watch youtube videos all the time and it normally makes me cry xD

Comment

i'm a big fan of a cute couple KaelynandLucy ( https://www.youtube.com/user/kaelynandlucy )

they are such an inspiration to me. they give out great advice and they've helped my friends come out. their videos makes me cry :')

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfever View Post
                    No not really. I feel weird watching such intimate moments like that....
                    This, definitely. Plus I know I get way too emotional lol. If I do watch such things, I tend to watch the military ones. Gets me, every time.
                    So, here you are
                    too foreign for home
                    too foreign for here.
                    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
                      I tend to watch the military ones. Gets me, every time.
                      Me too. I pray to god Justin doesnt have to go on tour again! His been and done 2 already!

I watch the military proposals too and i fall in love each and every time

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Louise! I can't even imagine the kind of strength it takes to be in a military relationship (kudos to all the military SOs out there!).
                        So, here you are
                        too foreign for home
                        too foreign for here.
                        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
                          I can't even imagine the kind of strength it takes to be in a military relationship
                          I have been a military sister for 6 years and sadly my brother was injured in Afghanistan in 2009. we nearly lost him but he was a fighter! i just can imahine it being 100000x worse being in love and away from him

Comment

sometimes I have bursts where I get obsessed with watching youtube meet up vids.. but usually I end up driving myself mad about not getting to see him again myself! I also cry watching them lol, but I don't really feel emotional when I get to experience it myself, usually just have a crazy good smile and a big hug
                            Met Online: February 2009
                            Feelings grew: January 2011
                            First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                            Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                            Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                            Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                            Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                            Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                            Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                            Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                            Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                            Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012