our journey has come to an end... shes wants to be alone... =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our journey has come to an end... shes wants to be alone... =(

So today was the day... this morning it all came to an end. I called her and wanted to talk about us. Its been a week since i got back from my visit. I've noticed all the little signs. She's been distant, no more i love you's and terms of endearment. I asked her whats on her mind. She said that she wanted to be alone. I'm a very optimistic person. I tried to reason with her, give her space... nothing... She just wasn't ready. She still wants me in her life and wants to be friends.

I'm not sure how to handle myself. I'm sad but trying to look past this.

Thanks you so much for the support in the past everyone. It was very nice to meet you all! I'll still be on the forums to support you all.

-mark

I'm so sorry Everyone here is willing and able to support you and talk to you through this hard time.

Comment

*hugs* sorry to hear that Mark. Stay optimistic, maybe in several months she will be ready.
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Mark,

My gf and I are about to be in a LDR. A few months ago (Valentines day) After our 1 year, I called her and she told me she wanted to be alone. After relapsing into drugs (after being 1 yr sober) and acting all crazy, I realized there was probably something deeper in her life bothering her. Turns out it was stress in school, her family, etc. She became afraid because she knew we were about to be an LDR over the summer annd things were piling up. We stayed friends, we hung out and before we knew it we were kissing again, etc. After 2 months, we finally became offically gf and gf and have been amazing since. She's moving next week 3 hours north of here for school. There is hope, just be there. If it's ment to be it will be.
        Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
        Starting Dating: 5.22.09
        Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
        Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
        Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Thanks so much everyone! I still have hope. The pain just sucks.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about this! *hugs* Hopefully she's just going through a phase! Good luck!

Comment

So sorry man.....I hope you'll find someone better who can handle the distance more then she could. But if she comes to her senses, that will be all the better!

Last edited by alise120; August 7, 2010, 10:19 PM.

♥Now on we go♥
              ♥To where no one knows♥
              ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
              ♥Tears we cry♥
              ♥Asking myself why♥
              ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
              ♥You were meant for me♥
              ♥Darling can't you see♥
              ♥This is your song♥
              Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
              (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

I know what it's like, but think about this even though you aren't boyfriend/girlfriend anymore just be glad that you have her in your life as a friend and you will still talk instead of never talking to each other anymore. It may sound a bit harsh, but it has helped me out a lot even though my guy and I technically aren't together at the moment (long story).

We are all here to listen if you need someone to talk to and please stay strong =)

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Ya i'm glad to have her in my life as a friend. We didn't end things on a bad note. All we shared were the happiest of memories. As time passes when i think back it would only put a smile on my face. This was the happiest i've ever been in my life so it can only get better from here.

Thanks everyone! love you guys! =)

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Like others said, don't lose hope. Things will be better soon. (:
                    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                    a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                    which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                    - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                    regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                    The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                    - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Mark. I have to say you're handling this so well! You're probably the most positive person I've ever seen lol.
                      Something good is bound to come your way because positive thoughts makes positive things happen - well at least I'd like to think so

Comment

I dont think this is quite over yet, but good luck man

Comment

Working...
                        X