Need Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Ideas

Hello again everyone Miguel and I are having issues. For example we've been fighting about jealousy and he says we need to spark up our relationship. I don't really know how to "spark" up our relationship being in a LDR and only being able to text and skype. So I was wondering if any of you had any ideas or had any problem solvers to jealousy or stories. Thanks for reading

not for jealousy but have you tryed old fashion love letters in order to spark things up again?
    we also like to writ each other "story's" about things we might do or what a day would look like when where togehter
    as for jealousy that is in you'r head and you can only fight it you'r self.. good luck!

Comment

This video might be worth watching in response to the jealousy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugLtHXq-qek

As for spicing things up, why not send him a few pictures? You know what I mean...

Comment

There are several websites for making creative love letters.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

One of the things I do to avoid jealousy is thinking that my partner is with me because he loves me. I don't know if this is your case, but I am not a jealous person in a CDR. I realized I couldn't deal that well with that feeling in my LDR, and that is because I always have my jerk-brain working, so I start to think about things and overeact... But I love my partner so much and I trust him so much, that I just know he is not even attracted to another person. If you both talk about what is making you unconfortable, you can get ways of overcoming that like: " when you do X, I feel Y. Maybe if you did W, I would feel better."

Now, to spark things up! when you text him, say something sexy and cute. Like mentioning you want to kiss him like that time (and describe it a bit to bring back that old feeling). I always do this, because it makes me long for our next visit... you can also send pictures of you and tell him what you would like to do with him when you see him again. One day I made this surprise: I had a bag full of little notes. In each note was written a part of this body and the reasons why I loved that part so much. My partner told me he loved that, seeing what I loved about him. Was basically everything :P

Also, you can remember him how much you appreciate him in every possible way. If he feels loved in every way (mind, soul, body), he will feel the sparkle

You can also see movies together, ya know...

You can send him presents by post....

I'm getting out of ideas, but I hope I could help you!
          Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
          X