Bad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Day

Hello. Unfortunately Miguel and I are taking a break for 3 days. I'm very upset and I really dont have anything else to say. I wont be on here for ahwile.

I'm sorry things are bad but perhaps this kind of post was best saved for a blog post instead? There's nothing I can offer here because you didn't explain why the break took place.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

3 days seems extremely obscure to me. What's the reason behind it only being 3 days? Is that 3 days of absolutely no contact, or just 3 days where you're not calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend, or what? You don't have to answer this, obviously, but, why are you taking a break for 3 days?

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
      Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
      Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. Like Lyonsgirl, I'm wondering what all is going into it being 3 days and if you'll have zero contact or just minimal. Sometimes mini breaks are good to give both people time to collect their thoughts, have some space, and do things that they want/need to do. Try to stay busy and not dwell on the sadness if you can. Three days isn't too bad and it could help in the long run.
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
        X